This position may be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Interior Health is seeking experienced and dynamic Registered Nurses to join our Cardiac Inpatient team at the ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL in beautiful KAMLOOPS, B.C. If cardiac inpatient nursing is your passion and you are trained in telemetry and are a reliable, flexible and motivated registered nurse, apply today!
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Employer paid training/education opportunities
• Generous Vacation Entitlement
• Employer Paid Health Benefits
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Shift Premiums
• Competitive wages
About the Job:
The Registered Nurse:
• Provides nursing care to cardiac patients, both by working independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Enhances quality of life for the patient and family; consults, confers, and collaborates with other health care providers
• Demonstrates continuous improvement and evidence based practice in nursing practice
• Maintains and advances own clinical competence
• Participates on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned
We currently have MULTIPLE permanent part and full time opportunities. Shifts of work will be scheduled days and nights; rotating from 07:30 to 19:30, 19:30 to 07:30 hours.
About this location/unit:
7N unit at RIH is a 38 bed acute general medical ward that specializes in renal and cardiac patients. Very fast paced, very high acuity! Come be a part of the excitement!
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
• Successful completion of a recognized Basic Cardiac Course (which includes telemetry) within the last six (6) months or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• BCLS within 3 years
Effective April 1, 2023, the hourly rate for this position will be: $40.21-$54.28
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.