We are seeking a Clinical Practice Leader to join our Pharmacy Team at the Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, B.C. We are looking for someone who wishes to work at the leading edge of healthcare and advance their career.
As the Clinical Practice Leader for Pharmacy, you will supervise and coordinate clinical activities of pharmacists to provide pharmaceutical care. You will act as a resource by providing consultation services in addition to developing, planning, organizing and evaluating clinical programs, quality assurance activities, administrative support, teaching, and research activities, while overseeing the provision of pharmaceutical care relating to the pharmacotherapy of patients. This position is responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of practice standards and procedures for clinical pharmacists within Royal Inland Hospital.
This is an opportunity to support departmental and regional pharmacy initiatives through collaboration with local and regional pharmacy leaders and managers, intensivists, respirologists and nursing leaders to achieve overall goals and objectives.
Join our team as we build clinical pharmacy practice across Interior Health through innovation, progression, and dedication! At Interior Health we provide room-to-grow and the opportunity to make a significant, personal contribution to the lives of others. If you seek the peace and tranquility of rural living, you’ll find it within the beautiful, natural setting of the Interior of British Columbia!
• A work environment conducive to growth and development of strong clinical pharmacy skills.
• Access to many clinical resources, including clinical pharmacy specialist support for all pharmacists.
• Continuous educational opportunities.
• Interdisciplinary environments where patients are at the centre of care.
• 100 percent employer paid comprehensive benefits’ package and pension plan.
• A balanced lifestyle that allows you to maintain the quality of life you desire.
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others. Apply Today!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Graduation from an accredited faculty of Pharmacy program
• Current licensure with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.
• Successful completion of a Canadian hospital pharmacy residency program.
• Doctor of Pharmacy degree from a recognized university.
• Five years clinical experience in an acute care hospital setting, including two years in a leadership position, or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
• Eligible for membership in the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
If you have questions, please email the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and if you would like assistance with internal career exploration, send your question via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to be redirected to the Employment Advisor. We invite applicants to self-identify as First nations, Métis, or Inuit within cover letters and/or resumes.