- A+ PHYSIOTHERAPIST OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS INTERIOR HEALTH - Flexible, British Columbia
- A+ PERIOPERATIVE NURSES ~ INTERIOR HEALTH REGION PERMANENT FULL & PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES - Flexible, British Columbia
- A+ SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS INTERIOR HEALTH - Flexible, British Columbia
- A+ OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS INTERIOR HEALTH - Flexible, British Columbia
- A+ INTENSIVE CARE NURSES ~ INTERIOR HEALTH REGION PERMANENT FULL & PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES - Flexible, British Columbia
- A+ HIGH ACUITY GROUND TRANSPORT (HART) NURSES PERMANENT FULL & PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES - Flexible, British Columbia
- A+ HEMODIALYSIS NURSE OPPORTUNITIES (CASUAL) - Flexible, British Columbia
- A+ EMERGENCY NURSES ~ INTERIOR HEALTH REGION PERMANENT FULL & PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES - Flexible, British Columbia
- A+ CLINICAL PHARMACIST OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS INTERIOR HEALTH - Kelowna, British Columbia
- A+ CASUAL NURSING OPPORTUNITIES APPLY HERE! - Flexible, British Columbia
A+ OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS INTERIOR HEALTH
|Position Summary |
At Interior Health, we are all about giving people room to grow, room to contribute, room to impact, and room to make a difference in the lives of others. We are one of six health authorities responsible for publicly funded health services in British Columbia. With over 18,000 employees and 1,500 physicians on our team, we are developing the future of health care through innovation and professional development. Our vision is to set new standards of excellence.
We employ all levels of Occupational Therapist professionals within the Okanagan, Kootenay, Thompson, Cariboo, and Shuswap Regions. Whether you are seeking a “big city” lifestyle or the peace and tranquility of rural living, you will find it within the beautiful, natural setting of British Columbia.
Rewarding and meaningful Occupational Therapist opportunities exist in acute care, outpatient settings, home and community care, convalescence care, day programs, residential care, mental health and substance use, and outreach programs. Our careers will see you formulating goals and planning treatments for a diverse population of patients and their families and collaborating on discharge planning and education. You will be part of a progressive, multi-disciplinary team that consistently focuses its rehabilitation programs on Best Practices. You will find yourself working with a varied patient population while gaining valuable training and experiences.
Join other Occupational Therapists and be part of a dedicated team of professionals and have the opportunity to flourish under the mentorship of accomplished leaders, managers, educators and internationally-recognized health experts.
You will receive a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
• Comprehensive health benefits coverage
• Vacation entitlements
• A generous pension plan
• Relocation assistance for eligible new employees
Grow in many directions and advance your career with exciting educational opportunities.
Ideal candidates will hold a Masters or Bachelor’s in Occupational Therapy and current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of BC.
About Spotlight Jobs
By being hired into one of our Spotlight Jobs at Interior Health, you’ll be a key member of the Interior Health team. Professionals in Spotlight Jobs careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Spotlight Jobs job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Spotlight Jobs at Interior Health may be waiting for you!