- COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER ASHCROFT HOSPITAL & HEALTH CENTER (CASUAL) - Ashcroft, British Columbia
- COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER BOUNDARY HOSPITAL (CASUAL) - Grand Forks, British Columbia
- COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER 100 MILE HOUSE (CASUAL) - 100 Mile House, British Columbia
- COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER CARIBOO COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES (CASUAL) - Williams Lake, British Columbia
- COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER EAST SHORE (CASUAL) - Nelson, British Columbia
- ADULT DAY SERVICE WORKER\ BUS DRIVER SUNNYBANK CENTRE (CASUAL) - Oliver, British Columbia
- COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER LILLOOET HEALTH CENTRE (CASUAL) - Lillooet, British Columbia
- COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER LYTTON (CASUAL) - Lytton, British Columbia
- ADULT DAY PROGRAM WORKER ASHCROFT HOSPITAL & HEALTH CENTRE (CASUAL) - Ashcroft, British Columbia
- COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER NELSON HOME SUPPORT (CASUAL) - Nelson, British Columbia
RESIDENT CARE ATTENDANT ASHCROFT HOSPITAL & HEALTH CENTER (CASUAL)
|Position Summary |
The town of Ashcroft lies in the south central interior region of British Columbia in an area known as “The Heart of Gold Country.” Sometimes referred to as the “Arizona” of Canada with its flowering cactus, rolling hills and desert landscape, Ashcroft is a clean, safe, and prosperous community with thriving mining, forestry, ranching and tourism industries. For outdoor enthusiasts, it offers a wide array of recreational activities from fishing in nearby lakes, to mountain biking to horseback riding “Old West” style. Ashcroft’s mild climate, relaxing lifestyle and lower cost of living appeals to many, including young couples starting out and retirees seeking a relaxing way of life.
The Resident Care Attendant provides resident care in accordance with resident-centred care philosophy and established regional and facility policies and procedures. As part of the multidisciplinary team and under the direction of the Team Leader/RCC/RN/RPN/LPN, the Resident Care Attendant performs nursing procedures such as taking temperature, pulse and respiration in addition to resident care duties relating to activities of daily living, including personal, social, physical and recreational needs. Transports residents and performs clerical duties.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Grade 10
- Graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant Program
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
About Care Aide \ Home Support
By being hired into one of our Care Aide \ Home Support jobs at Interior Health Authority, you’ll be a key member of the Interior Health Authority team. Professionals in Care Aide \ Home Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Care Aide \ Home Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Care Aide \ Home Support at Interior Health Authority may be waiting for you!