At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Cardiovascular Perfusionist – Kelowna General Hospital (Full Time) - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary Interior Health’s Cardiac Surgery Program currently has Cardiovascular Perfusionist opportunities available and is seeking new members for its expanding team! We are building a team that ensures excellence in the provision of cardiac care, research, and education. As a permanent, full time member of the Cardiac Surgery Program you will: • Work under the direct clinical supervision of the Ana...
Reference Code: 00413486
- Cardiology Technologist Royal Inland Hospital (Casual) - Kamloops, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary Interior Health is actively seeking a casual Cardiology Technologist to join its team at Royal Inland Hospital in providing vacation relief coverage and short notice on-call availability. A successful candidate will hold current certification with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists and ability to foster teamwork and a commitment to excellence in the provision of client care. A city of close ...
Reference Code: 00569979-1
- Business Systems Analyst Kirschner Plaza (Relief Full Time) - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary Exciting Opportunity: As the Business Systems Analyst you will evaluate, plan, implement and maintain computerized business systems, which support health care financial and management information needs throughout Interior Health according to established policies, procedures and standards. Job priorities and objectives are developed in conjunction with designated Management representatives and the Manager ...
Reference Code: 00569625