At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- A+ Hemodialysis Nurse Opportunities (Casual) - Flexible, Flexible
- Description: Position Summary Calling all nurses with Hemodialysis training and experience to join our team! If renal nursing is in your blood we have exciting opportunities for you! Interior Health Renal programs offer in-center hemodialysis stations, community dialysis units, outpatient chronic kidney clincs, home hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, transplant clinics and renal health clinics. Patients benefit from a multidisciplinar...
Reference Code: 00534505
- A+ Emergency Nurses ~ Interior Health Region Permanent Full & Part Time Opportunities - Flexible, Flexible
- Description: Position Summary ULTIMATE EMERGENCY NURSING – HONE YOUR SENSES! We have a highly skilled, multisensed emergency team and are looking for an experienced emergency nurse with a bunch of senses! ~ Sense of Humour ~ Common Sense ~ Heightened Sense for Excitement and Adrenaline ~ Sense of Team ~ Sensible ~ Sense of Pride in Your Work ~ No-Nonsense Work Ethic ~ Sixth Sense If you are a skilled emergency nurse and focused...
Reference Code: 00421896
- A+ High Acuity Ground Transport (Hart) Nurses Permanent Full & Part Time Opportunities - Flexible, Flexible
- Description: Position Summary EXCITING! TOUCHING LIVES! ROOM FOR GROWTH! INDEPENDENT PRACTICE! ADRENALINE RUSH! These are just a few of the descriptions that describe Interior Health’s High Acuity Response Team (HART) program and we are seeking critical care trained nurses to be part of this innovative and expanding program. Our expanding program provides comprehensive, regionally integrated ground care for critical care patien...
Reference Code: 00421894