At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer - Kamloops, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Job title :Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Community :Kamloops Facility :ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME Position Summary Interior Health is seeking a Permanent Part Time Diagnostic Medical Sonographer to join our team at the Royal Inland Hospital. The Royal Inland Hospital is a 216 acute bed hospital and one of Interior Health’s two Tertiary Referral Hospitals. RIH has a state of the art emergency...
Reference Code: 00736963
- Human Resources Assistant Internal Recruitment - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Job title :Human Resources Assistant, Internal Recruitment Community :Kelowna Facility :KIRSCHNER PLAZA Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME Position Summary The Human Resources (HR) Assistant provides confidential administrative, research and technical support to the Human Resource department. The HR Assistant promotes and fosters an organizational awareness in both the client-manager and employee populations in the Program Area....
Reference Code: 00746779
- Registered Nurse - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Job title :Registered Nurse Community :Kelowna Facility :KELOWNA GENERAL HOSPITAL Status :CASUAL Position Summary If you are a self-directed, motivated, reliable and flexible Registered Nurse who enjoys working in a team environment and has a strong desire to learn and grow, apply today to come join our team in Kelowna at KGH 3 East! Come enjoy all that this year-round resort town has to offer! Kelowna is one of Canada...
Reference Code: 00746231