At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- General Duty Nurse Surgical – Royal Inland Hospital (Relief Ft) - Kamloops, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary Relief full time opportunity now available at Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops. If you are an experienced registered nurse looking for an opportunity on a very busy, fast paced, dynamic surgical unit, and enjoy working night shifts, this could be a fit for you! Apply today to join nursing team at Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops! The Registered Nurse practices in a variety of clinical settings and is re...
Reference Code: 00698665
- Expression Of Interest – Primary Care Nurse –golden Health Centre (Part Time) - Golden, East Kootenay
- Description: Position Summary EXPRESSION OF INTEREST! THIS POSTING HAS ENTERED AN EXCEPTION PROCESS WHERE ADDITIONAL TRAINING AND/OR ORIENTATION WILL BE ARRANGED WITH THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT IN ORDER TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION TO FULL SCOPE WITHIN A SPECIFIED TIME FRAME. Are you an advanced practice nurse who is self-directed and comfortable working autonomously? Are you comfortable dealing with chronic complex comorbid cl...
Reference Code: 00693988
- Mental Health And Substance Use (Mhsu) Alcohol And Drug Clinician – Salmon Arm (Full Time) - Salmon Arm, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary As the Alcohol and Drug (A&D) Clinician you will function as a member of the larger Community Integrated Health Services (CIHS) health care team and as a member of a specific MHSU multi-disciplinary team whose purpose is to ensure that persons experiencing substance use problems/ disorders or concurrent substance use and mental health problems have access to timely, responsive, evidence based treatmen...
Reference Code: 00687958