At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Cleaner East Shore Community Health Centre (Casual) - Nelson, Kootenay Boundary
- Description: Position Summary Exciting Opportunity: The Cleaner performs housekeeping duties throughout the facility and maintains clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patient/resident/client rooms, washrooms, corridors, hallways, lounges, offices and common areas used by staff, visitors and patients/residents/clients. This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary fro...
Reference Code: 00574290
- Cihs Manager Mental Health & Substance Use (Permanent Full Time) - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary The Community Integrated Health Services (CIHS) Manager is accountable for ensuring excellence in the provision of client centered care and is responsible for providing leadership and operations management to support the strategic objectives of the Mental Health & Substance Use portfolio. The manager will participate as an integral team member across care sectors, programs areas and community partners...
Reference Code: 00581700
- Certified Chief Orthotist Royal Inland Hospital (Full Time) - Kamloops, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary Interior Health is seeking a Chief Orthotist that desires to work as part of an advanced Rehabilitation Team in Royal Inland Hospital. This unique position offers the successful Orthotist an opportunity to develop an enhanced Orthotic Program within a hospital setting. You will be working directly with Physiatrists, Surgeons, and a team of Paramedical Professionals in providing optimal orthotic care for p...
Reference Code: 00503068