At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Anaesthetic Technologist Kelowna General Hospital (Full Time) - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary Put your clinical Anaesthesia knowledge and skills to the test and come join the welcoming clinical staff at Kelowna General Hospital. If you are a dynamic and innovative individual who enjoys working with a leading edge team in a teaching environment, we are looking for you. Kelowna General Hospital is a tertiary centre for the Southern Interior of British Columbia and a teaching hospital with a new Clin...
Reference Code: 00552507
- Ambulatory Care Nurse Vernon Jubilee Hospital (Casual) - Vernon, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary We are looking for an Ambulatory Care Nurse to join our team at Vernon Jubilee Hospital. Are you a nurse who is passionate about patient-centered care and has critical care experience? Apply today to join our Ambulatory Care team at Interior Health! Ambulatory care consists of endoscopy, IV therapy clinic, ortho clinic, pacer clinic, pain clinic, minor surgical procedures, urodynamics and coloscopy. We we...
Reference Code: 00577357
- Ambulatory Care Clinical Practice Educator Royal Inland Hospital (Permanent Ft) - Kamloops, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary Exciting permanent full time opportunity for a Nurse Educator experienced in Ambulatory Care Minor Surgery at Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops! If you are looking for an opportunity for growth in an expanding department, we would love to hear from you! The Clinical Practice Educator (CPE) provides leadership in the delivery of nursing education and instruction to staff and patients/clients based on adult...
Reference Code: 00572023