At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Emergency Nurse - Kamloops, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Job title :Emergency Nurse Community :Kamloops Facility :ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL Status :RELIEF FULL TIME Position Summary Are you looking to make a career move? Here’s a great opportunity for you to join our fun and cohesive team in the dynamic and challenging Emergency Department at Royal Inland Hospital (RIH) in a relief full time position. RIH is a tertiary referral hospital with a busy trauma center that treats a...
Reference Code: 00679033
- Manager Surgery Obstetrics And Chemotherapy - Cranbrook, East Kootenay
- Description: Job title :Manager Surgery, Obstetrics And Chemotherapy Community :Cranbrook Facility :EK REGIONAL HOSPITAL Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME Position Summary Located in the breath taking Rocky Mountain Region of British Columbia, Cranbrook is the largest city nestled on a gentle plain with scenic mountain vistas. It is considered by many to be an ideal location to raise a family or retire. Boasting more hours of sunshine than ...
Reference Code: 00763637