At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Business Systems Analyst Kirschner Plaza (Project Full Time) - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary Exciting Opportunity: As the Business Systems Analyst you will evaluate, plan, implement and maintain computerized business systems, which support health care financial and management information needs throughout Interior Health according to established policies, procedures and standards. Job priorities and objectives are developed in conjunction with designated Management representatives and the Manager ...
Reference Code: 00561846
- Audiometric Technician Williams Lake (Part Time) - Williams Lake, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary Do you have outstanding interpersonal skills with an excellent ability to communicate with children, vulnerable adults and interdisciplinary team? This position is located in the growing community of Williams Lake is located amidst sparkling lakes and rolling ranchland in the heart of the Cariboo Chilcotin Region of British Columbia. As the largest city in the area, it serves as a business, industrial and...
Reference Code: 00580181
- Apply Here! Cook Kelowna General Hospital (Casual) - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary Are you a team player, able to work in a fast paced environment while juggling multiple priorities and tasks? If you answered “yes”, we may have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking multiple Casual Cooks for opportunities that currently exist at Kelowna General Hospital as well as our Residential Care Sites. As the Cook, you will prepare assigned food items by following establishe...
Reference Code: 00579301