At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- A+ Medical Laboratory Technologist Opportunites Across Interior Health - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary At Interior Health you matter. Here you will find everything you’ve been searching for both personally and professionally, as well as the tools and training to make an impact now and in the future. We are committed to team work, respect, innovation, and quality. Our focus is on giving professionals room-to-grow and room-to-make an impact in the lives of others. The Medical Laboratory Technologist p...
Reference Code: 00567790
- A+ Occupational Therapist Opportunities Across Interior Health - Flexible, Flexible
- Description: Position Summary At Interior Health, we are all about giving people room to grow, room to contribute, room to impact, and room to make a difference in the lives of others. We are one of six health authorities responsible for publicly funded health services in British Columbia. With over 18,000 employees and 1,500 physicians on our team, we are developing the future of health care through innovation and professional develo...
Reference Code: 00510076
- A+ Perioperative Nurses ~ Interior Health Region Permanent Full & Part Time Opportunities - Flexible, Flexible
- Description: Position Summary AT INTERIOR HEALTH YOU CAN LOOK AFTER BOTH YOURSELF AND OTHERS! We have what you are looking for, opportunities to be challenged in your nursing practice and a worklife balance that see’s you hiking, swimming, or mastering a yoga pose within minutes of leaving work. DO WE MATCH? You want… ~ Instant gratification of knowing you have helped others and saved lives ~ Work-life balance ~ Social o...
Reference Code: 00421897