At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Adult Day Program Worker Harmony Haven Salmon Arm (Casual) - Salmon Arm, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary Exciting Opportunity: As the Adult Day Program Worker, you will facilitate leisure activities and social programs for the clients attending the program. You will carry out program preparation such as decorating, gathering needed resources and communicating appropriate information to other team members about upcoming events/programs. As well, you will assist clients with activities of daily living while pr...
Reference Code: 00577590
- Adult Short Term Assessment & Treatment Clinician (Master's) Rocky Mtn Lodge (Relief Part Time) - Cranbrook, East Kootenay
- Description: Position Summary Rocky Mountain Lodge provides many Community Mental Health Services including adult community support, adult short-term assessment and treatment, geriatric programs, crisis intervention, day and outpatient programs, concurrent disorders services, group therapy, peer support, and after-hours mental health support. Interior Health is seeking an advanced level Mental Health Clinician to join the Adult Short ...
Reference Code: 00562857-1
- Adult Day Program Worker Enderby (Casual) - Enderby, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary We are looking for an Adult Day Program Worker to join our Adult Day Services team in Enderby! As the Adult Day Program Worker, you will carry out a variety of leisure and recreation activities for the Adult Day Program clients. As well, you will assist clients with activities of daily living such as toileting, bathing and personal care. You will observe client’s behaviors and level of participatio...
Reference Code: 00572422