At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Manager Emergency Services - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Job title :Manager Emergency Services Community :Kelowna Facility :KELOWNA GENERAL HOSPITAL Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME Position Summary The Manager is accountable for ensuring excellence in the provision of patient-centered care within the defined clinical area. The Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction for the operations, management, utilization, risk management, and quality improvement within th...
Reference Code: 00782208-1
- Laboratory Technologist - Grand Forks, Kootenay Boundary
- Description: Job title :Laboratory Technologist Community :Grand Forks Facility :BOUNDARY HOSPITAL Status :PERMANENT PART TIME (0.55 FTE) Position Summary Boundary District Hospital (BDH) is seeking a Permanent Part Time Laboratory Technologist! Boundary District Hospital is located in Grand Forks (Population 4,000). Grand Forks offers a unique combination of ambient charm and urban convenience to a peaceful and fast growing area. A l...
Reference Code: 00792486
- Manager Emergency Services – Vernon Jubilee - Vernon, Okanagan
- Description: Job title :Manager Emergency Services – Vernon Jubilee Community :Vernon Facility :VERNON JUBILEE HOSPITAL Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME Position Summary The Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction for the operations, management, utilization, risk management, and quality improvement within the assigned portfolio. The Manager applies management theory and concepts to leading, staffing, monitoring, evalu...
Reference Code: 00797626