At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Pharmacy Technician – Kelowna General Hospital (Casual) - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary Do you have your Pharmacy Technician certificate and are registrated as a Pharmacy Technician with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia? Exciting Opportunity: As a registered Pharmacy Technician, you will be directly responsible for an expanded scope of technical functions related to prescription preparation and processing. You will operate in accordance with competency guidelines and standards ...
Reference Code: 00693964
- Emergency & General Duty Nurse – Invermere & District Hospital (Relief Pt) - Invermere, East Kootenay
- Description: Position Summary Put your nursing skills to the test and come join the supportive balanced team at Invermere District Hospital. We are looking for a self-directed, motivated, reliable and flexible Registered Nurse who enjoys working in a team environment. If you have education and experience in Emergency and Acute Care, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our team in Invermere in this relief part time 0.74 posit...
Reference Code: 00688082
- Emergency & General Duty Nurse – Arrow Lakes Hospital (Casual) - Nakusp, Kootenay Boundary
- Description: Position Summary If you have emergency nursing experience and love working in a rural setting, this is the opportunity for you! Arrow Lakes Hospital in Nakusp is now seeking a registered nurse with advanced preparation in Emergency nursing to become a member of our caring team. Nakusp is a vibrant, friendly rural community, where diverse economic activity exists in harmony with the natural environment and encourages healt...
Reference Code: 00694563