At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Community Integration Health Services Manager – Kelowna (Perm Ft) - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary The Community Integration Health Services (CIHS) Manager is responsible for effective leadership; resource management; program and service delivery; client/community relationships; quality improvement, evaluation, and risk management. TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Leadership • Creates a work environment that supports a climate of mutual respect, open communication, teamwork, collaboration, s...
Reference Code: 00714553
- Heatlh Service Director Patient Care Services – Royal Inland Hospital (Perm Ft) - Kamloops, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary The Health Services Director is responsible for the overall development, leadership, and management of the clinical services at RIH in order to support effective patient care management. The Director enables the daily operations for program/service areas by establishing the operational framework and infrastructure needed to support service delivery and plans. The Director allocates and manages all human, ...
Reference Code: 00714682
- Home Health Nurse – Williams Lake Health Centre (Casual) - Williams Lake, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary If you are a self-starter who works well independently but also within an interdisciplinary team, and have home health nursing experience, we have the opportunity for you to join our Community Care team in Williams Lake! The Home Health Nurse practice supports the client’s achievement of safe realistic and reasonable goals by assessing, planning, coordinating, organizing, implementing, evaluating a...
Reference Code: 00714869