At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- A+ Clinical Pharmacist Opportunities Across Interior Health - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Position Summary At Interior Health you matter. Here you will find everything you’ve been searching for both personally and professionally, as well as the tools and training to make an impact now and in the future. We are committed to team work, respect, innovation, and quality. WORK ENVIRONMENT Join our team as we build clinical pharmacy practice across Interior Halth through innovation, progression, and dedicatio...
Reference Code: 00519791
- A+ Casual Nursing Opportunities Apply Here! - Flexible, Flexible
- Description: Position Summary Are you an amazing Registered Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse passionate about providing excellence in patient care? Are you looking for a nursing career with Interior Health? If you havent seen an opportunity already posted that fits what you are looking for, apply here to get started. ~ Tell us who you are. What can you bring to a position with Interior Health? Please include a resume and covering...
Reference Code: 00491587
- A+ Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Opportunities Across Interior Health - Flexible, Flexible
- Description: Position Summary At Interior Health you matter. Here you will find everything you’ve been searching for both personally and professionally, as well as the tools and training to make an impact now and in the future. We are committed to team work, respect, innovation, and quality. Our focus is on giving professionals room-to-grow and room-to-make an impact in the lives of others. WORK ENVIRONMENT We strive to create ...
Reference Code: 00440117