At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Manager Capital Projects Equipment - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Job title :Manager, Capital Projects Equipment Community :Kelowna Facility :LANDMARK V Status :PERMANENT FULL TIME Position Summary Have you developed your knowledge and skills in Healthcare Procurement and Contract Management and are looking for somewhere to fully apply this experience? Are you comfortable working in uncharted territory to help in the planning and execution of major capital projects, including public pri...
Reference Code: 00732067
- Medical Device Reprocessing Technician\perioperative Aide – Nelson - Nelson, Kootenay Boundary
- Description: Job title :Medical Device Reprocessing Technician/perioperative Aide – Nelson Community :Nelson Facility :KOOTENAY LAKE REGNL HSPTL Status :CASUAL Position Summary Exciting Opportunity! As the Medical Device Reprocessing Technician/Perioperative Aide, you will assist the surgical team with the preparation of the Operating Room (OR) theaters and the positioning and preparation of the surgical patients and related supplies/...
Reference Code: 00724769