At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Administrative Assistant - Kelowna, Okanagan
- Description: Job title :Administrative Assistant Community :Kelowna Facility :KELOWNA WAREHOUSE (REIDS) Status :RELIEF FULL TIME Position Summary Interior Health is hiring Term Specific Full Time Administrative Assistant to join our IH Facilities Management & Operations department based out of the Reid’s Corner building in Kelowna, BC. The term for this position is for approximately 3.5 months. The Administrative Assistant p...
Reference Code: 00778756
- Ambulatory Care Nurse - Kamloops, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Job title :Ambulatory Care Nurse Community :Kamloops Facility :ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL Status :RELIEF FULL TIME Position Summary Royal Inland Hospital (RIH) is seeking a Registered Nurse with a Perioperative Certificate for its Ambulatory Care Unit. Interior Health Regional and Tertiary Hospitals provide a range of Ambulatory Care Services and depending on the assigned clinical area within the Ambulatory Care Unit, the Nurs...
Reference Code: 00747699
- Licensed Practical Nurse Residential - Princeton, Okanagan
- Description: Job title :Licensed Practical Nurse, Residential Community :Princeton Facility :RIDGEWOOD LODGE Status :CASUAL Position Summary Interior Health is hiring a casual Licensed Practical Nurse to work at Ridgewood Lodge in Princeton. As the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will work in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team, performing assessments, plan, implement and provide personal and nursing care to patients/res...
Reference Code: 00778051