At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Community Health Worker – Fernie - Fernie, East Kootenay
- Description: Position Summary Exciting Opportunity! As a Community Health Worker you will provide home support services to clients by assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and oral hygiene while promoting maximum independence. You will also perform delegated tasks according to written procedures for which training has been completed and in accordance with the Interior Health Personal Assistance Guidelines...
Reference Code: 00717750
- Cleaner – Coquihalla Gillis House (Casual) - Merritt, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary Interior Health is hiring a Casual Cleaner for the Coquihalla Gillis House in Merritt. This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week. In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, this position performs housekeeping duties throughout the facility and maintains clean and sanitary conditions in are...
Reference Code: 00724280
- Food Service Worker I – Coquihalla Gillis House (Casual) - Merritt, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary Interior Health is hiring a Casual Food Service Worker I for the COQUIHALLA GILLIS HOUSE in Merritt, BC. This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week. In accordance with established vision and values of the organization, positions at this level perform a variety of duties within a food service operation such as portion...
Reference Code: 00724279