At Interior Health it's more than a career... It's a lifestyle.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Whether you're in clinical care, management, or in a supporting role, your impact will be felt. Your passion and motivation combined with our commitment to set new standards of excellence makes Interior Health the right choice for you.
We thrive as a direct result of state-of-the-art equipment, good management, and forward thinking leadership. We are here for your whole life from career choices to family benefits to work/life balance. At Interior Health there is always room to grow.
I chose the Interior of BC as a place to live and work...in an environment that kept me challenged and enthusiastic, while allowing me to enjoy the beauty and recreational opportunities.
Acute Area Director East Kootenay's
At Interior Health your health and well-being are important us. We provide you with benefits to help you balance your work and personal life. Our benefits are among the highest in Canada. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Extended Health Benefits
• Vacation, statutory holidays and leave entitlements
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Relocation assistance
• BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Disability & Wellness Programs
At Interior Health, we believe in a "One IH" philosophy. Creating a culture of collaboration and working together as a team across facilities, communities and regions. Learning and sharing ideas, standardizing our practices and processes, and strengthening the links among services to ensure that we are moving forward with the organization's goals and objectives.
Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our values are Quality, Integrity, Respect and Trust...
- Administrative Services Assistant Ashcroft (Casual) - Ashcroft, Thompson Cariboo Shuswap
- Description: Position Summary Are you an independent thinker, able to maintain confidentiality while juggling multiple priorities and tasks? Do you have experience working with word processing, data entry, client scheduling, performing reception duties, preparing routine correspondence and reports? We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Services Assistant in Ashcroft! Exciting Opportunity: The Administrative Services As...
Reference Code: 00580965
- Acute Health Service Administrator Kootenay Boundary - Flexible, Flexible
- Description: Position Summary An amazing opportunity awaits you in the beautiful Kootenay Boundary Region of British Columbia. Situated between the Selkirk and Purcell mountain ranges, the Kootenay Boundary area is home to just under 80,000 people. Residents enjoy glacier-fed lakes, majestic vistas, natural hot springs, a temperate climate and vibrant communities. Recreation is important to life in the Kootenay Boundary. In winter, th...
Reference Code: 00565651
- Administrative Services Assistant Nakusp (Casual) - Nakusp, Kootenay Boundary
- Description: Position Summary The Administrative Services Assistant performs reception and administrative support to CIHS programs (Public and Mental Health) in accordance with Interior Health policies and procedures. This position performs duties such as: • Data entry • Client scheduling • Preparing routine correspondence and reports • Responding to inquiries and collecting fees This position also provides...
Reference Code: 00575184